At Sunsara Skincare, we believe that there is no universal, one size fits all skin care regimen that will leave everybody with glowing, beautiful skin. There are many factors involved in determining the proper skin care regimen.
There are many different types of skin, including Combination, Acne, Oily, Dry, Copourose, Rosaeca, Mature, Photo-damaged and stressed skin with tendency to Sensitivity. On top of natural skin type, proper skin care must also consider a number of factors such as age, gender, skin tone, and lifestyle. All of these factors mean that there are literally many of possible skin care regimens, each one suited for a different person.
In order for effective skin care it is very important to know the type of your skin.
The combination skin is characterizes by two or more different conditions and faces a lot of skin problems as it is a mixture of both oily and dry skin. Some parts of the skin are dry or flaky, while the T-zone (center part of the face, [nose, chin, and forehead] is oily). Combination skin can also describe conditions where wrinkles and breakouts or rosacea and dry skin are present at the same time.
So, while you can't change nature, fortunately, you can adjust how you treat your combination skin and make your skin care routine more effective.
How to Treat Combination Skin?
* Learn how to nurture and balance out your combination skin, below I put some tips for you:
* Basically, your skin type requires more effort, get a purifying facial at least once a month.
* At home, block off an ½ hour twice a week to pamper your skin.
* Use an exfoliating enzyme peel on your T-zone followed by an oil-absorbing facial mask.
* Avoid products that make your skin condition worse.
* The goal of treating combination skin is to keep the oil and water/moisture levels in both skin types balanced.
* In other words, your “T-Zone” should never be overly-lubricated and your dry skin should feel hydrated/moisturized.
* In some cases that can mean using different products on different parts of your face. F
or example, you may need light-weight products, such as oil absorbing toner and serum such as Sunsara pore minimizer serum for your T-zone, and for driest part of your face a rich cream or treatment oil and serum.